Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Not so manly Stanley

Squigglefly has a challenge posted to use Christmas images/paper/embellies and I just bought a new digital stamp from them that I was aching to use!

I had never, to this point, used or even considered using a digital stamp.  New things are scary lol!  However, I was perusing the Squigglefly site one day after having had a conversation with my stamping friend Holly Young and I decided to check it out!  Well, when I found this saying I absolutely had to have it.  I decided to ask Holly what Squigglefly had to go with it in terms of images and surprisingly, nothing specific had been made to go with it.  I put in a request that the artists get to work immediately and gave her an idea of what I was looking for!  Artist Fawn Palmer did a wonderful job of creating the perfect image - Not so Manly Stanley!

So with text and image at the ready, here is the card I made!

5 comments:

  1. I love it Stephanie! I am also impressed with Fawn's work and think she did a great job drawing something you had in mind. I'm glad you asked for it because I think Stanley is hilarious! It's funny that we both posted a card made with this image on the same day - and we both also used the same colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny Stephanie and what a great story on how our artists aim to please. Beautiful card!!! Best of luck in the challenge results at Squigglefly dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable and made me laugh, Stephanie! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha!! Just love your fun card. Great work for this week's challenge. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Holly! Fawn did a great job. This image is perfect and hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete